St. Vincent Healthy@Work
At St. Vincent Healthy@Work, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we believe in working one-on-one with all our clients to create a customized, convenient and cost-effective employee health and wellness strategy that meets your organization’s unique needs.
Our dedicated, local team is here to help take the stress out of employee wellness and help you create a healthier, more productive workforce while reducing your organization’s overall healthcare costs. In addition, we will work with your staff one-on-one to engage and inspire them to make the health and wellness changes they need to enhance their health, well-being and productivity – allowing you to focus on your business.
Employee Health and Wellness Services
Should you need a screening site near your business or injury care after hours, St. Vincent Healthy@Work has you covered with comprehensive occupational medicine services in convenient locations across Vanderburgh and Warrick Counties. More...
Through St. Vincent partnership with Tri State Community Clinics (TSCC), we are pleased to offer employers of all sizes the option of on-site, near-site or multi-site medical clinic services including:
- Acute care/Chronic care management
- Lab testing and on-site medication dispensing
- Occupational medicine services
- Physicals: employment, executive, sports, school, DOT
- Skin lesion removals, laceration repairs, joint injections
- Vaccinations: Tdap, MMR, flu, travel
- Integrated Health Risk Assessments (iHRA)
- One-on-one health coaching
- Educational in-services, lunch and learns and workplace health and wellness challenges
Please complete our Client Contact Form to sign up for a free consultation to see how St. Vincent Healthy@Work's broad range of services can benefit your organization.