Open 365 days of the year, with four convenient locations, our urgent cares provide supplemental care for those times when your physician's office is closed or unable to provide an immediate appointment.
Our locations are staffed by Board-Certified Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Radiology Technicians and Administrative Staff to assist you with registration, billing and insurance.
Walk-ins are welcome, and the extended evening and weekend hours help you and your family when you need it most.
- Family medical care including Pediatric to Geriatric
- Acute injuries and illnesses and minor emergencies
- School and sport physicals
- Fractures and sprains
- Immunizations/TB Testing/Allergy injections/Flu vaccines
- Laceration repair
- Urine Drug Screens
- Laboratory and X-ray
- Employer/Occupational medicine services
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
For additional information regarding billing, please click here.