Beautiful experience. Beautiful Baby.
At St. Vincent, every day is a great day to welcome a new baby to your growing family! St. Vincent Hospital for Women & Children is a unique, separate-yet-attached facility offering women and their families a special place for the birth of their child and quick access to other hospital services if needed.
With amenities like private birthing suites, your own personal birth consultant and massage available both before and after delivery, our goal is to provide you and your family with a truly exceptional experience.
St. Vincent Hospital for Women & Children provides a Level III NICU and 24/7 on-site access to:
You can be confident that you and your baby will receive the most advanced care possible - whether you have the most routine of pregnancies and birth experiences or one that brings special challenges.
St. Vincent Hospital for Women & Children is a Baby-Friendly Designated hospital. Through this designation, our facility and staff have been recognized by the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative as providing the optimal level of care for infant feeding and mother/baby bonding.
St. Vincent Hospital for Women & Children helps you get ready to grow your family.
- St. Vincent OB/GYN physicians have offices conveniently located in Evansville, Ft. Branch and Henderson.
- Download the free Monogram Maternity app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device to get week-by-week updates in tracking your baby's development.
- Our Personal Birth Consultant is dedicated solely to helping you prepare for the birth of your little one. She can help coordinate any special care and services you may need along the way.
- We offer preparation classes for:
- Mother and infant care
- Infant and child CPR
- We even offer classes to help prepare big brother or sister to welcome their newest sibling.
- Take a tour! Our Personal Birth Consultant can give you a tour in person and you can also tour our facility online.
- Make sure baby's car seat is safe before you arrive for delivery. One of our car seat technicians can help you install your baby's car seat and inspect it for safety.
- It's important you choose a doctor for your baby before you deliver. Get connected to a St. Vincent Pediatrician.
Your Stay With Us
We want your stay with us to be a truly exceptional experience. It's important to St. Vincent that you are provided with care and comfort you and your family need during such a special moment in your life.
- Our Labor & Delivery suites are designed for your labor, delivery and recovery all in the same specially designed suite.
- In case of emergency or if for any reason your OB/GYN isn't able to be at the hospital for your delivery, one of our OB Hospitalists is on-site 24/7.
- After labor and delivery, you and your family will reside in one of our comfortable, private Mother-Baby suites.
- Our Lactation Consultants are available to you both as an inpatient and outpatient to help you successfully establish and continue breastfeeding.
- Whether it's before or after your delivery, mothers and your loved ones have access to in-room massage.
- Our photographer will also visit during your stay to offer you an opportunity for professional photos of your newborn.
High-Risk & Emergency Care for Mom & Baby
Every mother hopes and plans for a healthy pregnancy and delivery and most experience just that. But in cases where special attention and emergency care is needed, St. Vincent has the team in place to care for both mother and baby.
View our Virtual Tour!