At St. Vincent we want to make your infusion therapy experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. You'll get high quality care from our experienced and well-trained staff members in a professional, compassionate and courteous manner.
To offer you a relaxing and positive atmosphere, we provide:
- Private treatment rooms
- Comfortable recliners and stretchers with adjustable electric backrests
- Snacks and drinks
- Phone access
- A language line service
- On-site support departments
Infusion therapy services offered at St. Vincent Infusion Center include:
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- IV infusions
- Routine PICC line maintenance
- Routine port flushes and blood draws
- Surgical dressing changes
- IV hydration
Important Information for Patients
What to Bring
Please bring these important items with you to the Infusion Center:
- A list of any allergies (including latex)
- A list of medications (name of the medication and the dose and date last taken)
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- You'll want to dress comfortably when you come for treatment at the Infusion Center.
- If you'll be receiving a sedative, you'll need to bring someone who can drive you home.
- The length of your appointment depends on the type of treatment you'll receive.
Other Related Services
St. Vincent does offer other related infusions services in for children and at home:
Certified Tysabri® Site
St. Vincent Infusion Center is certified to administer Tysabri®, a prescription medication for people with relapsing multiple sclerosis. Only infusion centers enrolled in the TOUCH® prescribing program may provide this treatment. You and your doctor also must enroll in the program for you to receive the medication. Ask your doctor for more information about Tysabri®.