St. Vincent Imaging Services provides comprehensive diagnostic medical radiology. You'll receive the highest quality medical imaging at all of our locations. We are committed to giving you fast, accurate results that you need to get a diagnosis and begin treatment as soon as possible. In many cases, we can give your physician results the same day as your test.
High Quality, Accredited Imaging
You can be confident when you choose St. Vincent for your imaging test. St. Vincent Imaging/Radiology is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). Accreditation by the ACR demonstrates that we have undergone a rigorous review process and meet or exceed nationally accepted standards of care.
Tests and Procedures
- 64-slice CT scan
- Fluoroscopy, including cystogram, esophagus, lower GI series, lumbar puncture, myelogram, small bowel, upper GI series and voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG)
- 3 Tesla (3T) MRI
- Open MRI
- Nuclear medicine scans
- 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Interventional radiology, including angiography, balloon angiography, embolization, needle biopsy, stent and kyphoplasty/vertebroplasty
The 3T MRI is the most powerful scanner available and St. Vincent was the first in the region to offer these scans. With twice the imaging capabilities of most conventional MRI scanners. It can increase imaging resolution by 16 times, capturing images with a level of detail, clarity and speed never before possible.
Your MRI experience is also more comfortable with "CinemaVision", an audio/video system with multiple entertainment options and a 3D virtual reality system. You can watch TV or a DVD or listen to a CD or the radio while the technologist takes the images. You can also communicate with the technologist.
The 3T MRI is especially beneficial if you need:
- Breast MRI
- Magnetic resonance angiography
- Neurological/brain imaging
- Spine studies
- Orthopedic studies, including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, foot and ankle studies
- Prostate studies
- Pelvis studies (male and female)
- Abdominal studies
Please call us at 812-485-4415.
Contact the Call Center at 812-485-6020 or 800-791-4925.
You can request copies of your imaging studies by calling 812-485-4198.
You can inquire about the price of an imaging exam by calling 812-485-8585.
Please call 812-485-4415 with any questions or concerns regarding our imaging services.