Mobile Dental Clinic
Dental Care for Kids
St. Vincent Mobile Dental Clinic is a special unit just for children that provides dental education and prevention services. The Mobile Dental Clinic's unique mobile care capability, combined with its focus on quality treatment, makes our program an innovative leader in care.
Our services include:
- A fully functioning dental office with ten dentists and six dental hygienists.
- Taking dental care to the patients by parking on-site at local schools and agencies.
- Assisting patients without insurance to sign up for Medicaid (Hoosier Healthwise) insurance.
- Providing a payment plan for those who cannot afford to pay up front.
- Providing free dental education and Spanish interpretation within the community.
- Collaboration with many local agencies to avoid duplication of services.
St. Vincent Dental Care for Kids prides itself on being a full service dental office. We are focused on the healthy future of the children of our community who are currently not seeing a dentist or not being provided quality dental care that is accessible to the family.
Services provided on the Mobile Dental Clinic include:
- Stainless steel crowns
- Space maintainers
- Appliance therapy
- Referrals to local specialists for root canals
We also provide dental education, which is available upon request. For curriculum and scheduling information, please call the Community Health office at 812.485.5843.