The newest addition to the St. Vincent Health family of services, St. Vincent Westside Crossing is a 25,000 square foot healthcare destination. The health system had a groundbreaking ceremony on July 29, 2015. St. Vincent Westside Crossing is located near the corner of Rosenberger Avenue and the Lloyd Expressway. This new location provides more convenient access to St. Vincent services for those who work and/or live on the Westside of Evansville.
SERVICES AT WESTSIDE CROSSING INCLUDE:
- Primary Care, Specialty and Pediatric Physicians
- The Convenient Care West location has been relocated to St. Vincent Westside Crossing. The Urgent Care is open 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily. Non-emergent walk-ins are accepted until 8:30 p.m. The Urgent Care treats minor medical emergencies.
- In addition to Occupational Medicine services include DOT physicals
- Lab and Digital Imaging Services with an array of radiologic technology are also be available at the facility including:
- Digital Mammography
- Ultrasound with both 3D and 4D capability
- Advanced digital X-Ray
All of the services and the environment at St. Vincent Westside Crossing work together to provide the community an exceptional healthcare experience like no other.